FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES inside OUR OFFICE
Welcome to Canyon Eyecare
As a reminder tomorrow on Saturday July 3rd, 2021 our office will be closed. We will be open some Saturdays by appointments only. Also, on Monday July 5th, 2021 we will be closed in observance of our nation's Independence Day, our office will return to normal business hours on Tuesday July 6th, 2021 at 9:00am.
Our doctor is an experienced certified optometrist. We strive to provide excellent eye care, both visually and medically. Our passion is your vision!
The goal of our optometry practice is to provide you with dedicated and friendly eye care service. With that aim in mind, we will cater to all of your vision needs, answer any eye care questions you might have, and supply you with the most up-to-date optometry information and fashion eye wear in order to keep your eyes clear and healthy.
We are committed to excellence in serving your family's complete eye care needs!
Expertise. Experienced. Trusted.
We offer quality comprehensive adult and children's eye examinations as well as the following services:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Co-Management of Refractive Surgery
- Complete Selection of Fashion Eyewear
- Orthokeratology (corneal reshaping)
- Emergency Services for Red eye and Foreign Bodies
- Cataract and Glaucoma Screening
- Contact Lens Fittings including Multifocal Contact Lenses
Large Selection of Fashion Eyewear
We carry designer frames from top brands and have an in-office optical laboratory to provide quicker eye-wear delivery.
We utilize the most advanced technology to provide thorough examinations and quality care for all of our patients.
Our office stocks hundreds of soft trial lenses. Dr. Van's expertise includes Soft, Specialty, Rigid Gas Permeable Contact lenses and Orthokeratology.
Your Vision is Our Priority.
Our office strives to give our patients the highest quality lenses available. These lenses include:
- Single Vision Lenses: our in-office optical lab stocks hundreds of single vision lenses that allow for quicker delivery of eyeglasses. These lenses are made of aspheric polycarbonate material that are lighter weight, high impact, and scratch resistant. They also have anti-reflective coating that help to reduce glare from electronics and lights.
- Custom Design Progressives: allows for the largest channel of view for reading, computer, and distance. These are digital lenses that are custom made for your prescription, are easier to adjust for first time progressive wearers, allow for the best depth perception, and provide the clearest vision.
- Blue-light Blocking Lenses: blocks up to 98% of blue light from electronics and the sun to reduce computer eyestrain and the risk of retinal diseases. Reduction of blue light decreases the disruption of sleeping patterns and allows for better rest at night.
- Polarized Lenses: contains a special filter to block UV rays that reduces glare and eye strain to improve vision clarity and contrast.